Ride your motorcycle or scooter on this day to demonstrate:
- The number of motorcyclists to the general public and to politicians.
- That motorcyclists are from all occupations and all walks of life.
- That motorcyclists can reduce traffic and parking congestion in large cities.
- That motorcycles are for transportation as well as recreation.
- That motorcycling is a social good.
This is based in the USA but sounds like a good idea to me. My only problem is that I work from home so I'll have to go out and have breakfast somewhere in the Alicante mountains and then have a Ride Back to Work Day or better still have a Ride to Skive Day and not come back to work.